Studio & Rehearsal Space Rental
Our location is compared to many New York Style Studios, since we are located on the second floor with a beautiful center city view. When looking for CEG, just look out for the United Check Cashing on the first floor and Wings Over Philly Pizzeria is on the left of our entrance door on Ridge & Fairmount Avenue.
CEG Performing Arts Academy is located in a historical building built back in 1890. It has High Ceilings with Art deco artwork, Huge window views of the City of Philadelphia and spacious dance room . We have a big stage complete with a DJ booth for sound and a lighting, Wall to wall mirrors with 2 sets of Ballet Bars, Hard wood floors with marley dance floor layover capabilities, 8 Ceiling Fans & lights, a balcony for storage and taping shows.
Our office/waiting room area is equipped with a 27 "inch TV and plenty of magazines to read while you wait for your class. We have a mini kitchen for employees and teaching staff. CEG also has a huge Pro Tools recording studio fully equipped for all your Sound recording and Video editing (Final Cut Pro) needs.
Dance Studio / Stage: This studio is an ideal setting for rehearsals, dance workshops, showings of new work, play readings, and fully-produced performances. CEG has access to a sprung Marley floor (20' wide by 55' deep) which is designed for bare feet and ballet slippers. Amenities include high mirrors, three eight foot ballet barres, and full surround-sound equipment including CD player, DVD player, VCR, tape deck, and large screen TV. CEG has a full performance lighting package and sound system, and a cyclorama (white backdrop).
Studio : This studio is ideal for Music recording and performance rehearsals. We have a hospitality area with a small kitchen (including garbage disposal and refrigerator) and a sound system with CD, DVD, iPod, tape player, upright piano & keyboard. For information regarding Production Rental packages please contact Cristina, at (215) 236-1300 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROOM RENTAL PRICES:
Rehearsal Space Rental fee: $25 per Hour
Studio Room Rental: $50 per hour
Dance Room Reantal: $50 per hour
Studio & Dance Room: $85 per hour
* A $200.00 security deposit is required to secure date.
* Security deposit will NOT be refunded if your event is cancelled.
* Security deposit returned by check in the mail within 7 days after the event deposit
* Full Payment must be paid 7 Days prior to event.
* 1 TO 2 hours set-up time.
* Clean-up Time must start ½ Hour before event ends.
* All areas must be cleaned up and returned as was received. All Trash is your Responsibility
* Charges for no cleaning, finishing party after paid time, or destruction of property will cause a forfeit of partial or all your deposit.
* If you wish to rent pass 12:00am a minimum of 4 hours must be scheduled before 12:00am.
* If additional time is desired payment must be paid at that moment (cash only).
* The kitchen is for prepping and storing only. NO COOKING ALLOWED. * A Dumpster is provided for your trash disposal at the rear of the parking lot.
* Please keep parking lot free from trash and noise.
* NO Smoking permitted in the Building.
* NO MINORS WILL BE SERVED ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
IN HOUSE SERVICES:
* Rental of Professional Equipment (House Music System, Music Equipment, etc. - $100* and up!!
* Performing Arts Theme Party - $100 – (Kareoke, Games, Prizes)
* Cleaning person $100.00 fee if you don’t wish to clean after your party. (Exclude Trash)
* House security required for large events. In house service fee $100.00 each person.
* If coat room service is necessary, a service fee of $25.00 will be requested.
* In House DJ at your service for $200.00.
* EVENT PLANNER ALSO AVAILABLE.
* All arrangements and requests must be made and schedule at the time of signing of the contract.
* Tables, Chairs, Trash cans, Drink Buckets, Food Tray Holders, and etc. availible upon request.
* Rental Availible for Private Parties, Shows, Weddings, Birthdays, Baby Showers, Music Videos, and etc.