Our location is compared to many
New York Style Studios, since we are located on the second floor with a beautiful center city view.
When looking for CEG, just look out for the United Check Cashing on the first floor and Love Park Pizza is on the left of our entrance door on Ridge & Fairmount Avenue.
CEG Performing Arts Academy is located in a historical building built back in 1890. It has High Ceilings with Art deco artwork, Huge window views of the City of Philadelphia and spacious dance room . We have a big stage complete with a DJ booth for sound and a lighting, Wall to wall mirrors with 2 sets of Ballet Bars, Hard wood floors with marley dance floor layover capabilities, 8 Ceiling Fans & lights, a balcony for storage and taping shows.
Our office/waiting room area is equipped with a 27 "inch TV and plenty of magazines to read while you wait for your class. We have a mini kitchen for employees and teaching staff. CEG also has a huge Pro Tools recording studio fully equipped for all your Sound recording and Video editing (Final Cut Pro) needs.
Dance Studio / Stage: This studio is an ideal setting for rehearsals, dance workshops, showings of new work, play readings, and fully-produced performances. CEG has access to a sprung Marley floor (20' wide by 55' deep) which is designed for bare feet and ballet slippers. Amenities include high mirrors, three eight foot ballet barres, and full surround-sound equipment including CD player, DVD player, VCR, tape deck, and large screen TV. CEG has a full performance lighting package and sound system, and a cyclorama (white backdrop).
Studio : This studio is ideal for Music recording andperformance rehearsals. We have a hospitality area with a small kitchen (including garbage disposal and a small refrigerator) and a sound system with CD, DVD, iPod, tape player, upright piano & keyboard. For information regarding Production Rental packages please contact Cristina, at (215) 236-1300 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROOM RENTAL PRICES:
Rehearsal Space Rental fee: $25 per Hour
Workshop fee (More than 10 People): $50 per hour
Studio Room Rental: $50 per hour
Dance Room Rental: $75 per hour
Studio & Dance Room: $100 per hour
* A $200.00 security deposit is required to secure date.
* $100.00 Mandatory Cleaning fee for all parties or Shows
* A $100.00 security deposit for all rehearsal space rentals is required
to secure date.
* $50.00 Mandatory Cleaning fee for all rehearsal space rentals.
* Security deposit will NOT BE REFUNDED if your event is cancelled.
* Security deposit will be returned by check within 7 days after the event, but a cleaning fee will be deducted from deposit.
* Full Payment must be paid 7 Days prior to event.
* 1 hour set-up time included, except for rehearsals, it's 15mins. Any extra time must be added to hourly rate.
* Clean-up Time must start ½ Hour before event ends.
* All areas must be cleaned up and returned as was received. All Trash is your Responsibility.
* Additional Charges for no cleaning, finishing party after paid time, or destruction of property will cause a forfeit of partial or all your deposit.
* If you wish to rent the studio, a minimum of 4 hours must be scheduled before 11:00pm. All events must end no later than 11pm.
* If additional time is desired payment must be paid at that moment (cash only).
* The mini kitchen cannot be used for prepping and or storing food.
* NO COOKING ALLOWED.
* A Dumpster is provided for your trash disposal at the rear of the parking lot.
* Please keep parking lot free from trash and noise.
* NO SMOKING or ALCOHOL is permitted in the building.
* NO ONE WILL BE SERVED ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
IN HOUSE SERVICES:
* Rental of Professional Equipment (House Music System, Music Equipment, etc. - $200* and up!!
* Performing Arts Theme Party - $100 – (Karaoke, Games, Prizes)
* Cleaning person $100.00 fee if you do not clean up good after your party. (Exclude Trash)
* House security required for large events. In house service fee $100.00 each person.
* If coat room service is necessary, a service fee of $50.00 will be requested.
* In House DJ at your service for $200.00.
* EVENT PLANNER ALSO AVAILABLE.
* All arrangements and requests must be made and schedule at the time of signing of the contract.
* 10 Tables, 100 Chairs, 2 Trash cans, 4 Drink Buckets, 9 Food Tray Holders, and etc., can be available upon request.
* Rental available for Private Parties, Weddings, Birthdays, Baby Showers, Dance Workshops, Photography, Music Videos, Rehearsals and etc.
CEG Performing Arts Academy
684 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Phone: 215 236-1300 215 236-1300
Or use our contact form.
PARKING LOT LOCATED AT: 1406 Ridge Avenue, Phila.PA
Open House at CEG!
Friday, May 19th, 2017 starting at 4pm-8pm.
New Classes Starting:
Open Monday - Friday 4-8pm
Spring Semester 2017:
April 1st, 2017 thru
June 24th, 2017.