Our locations are compared to many
New York Style Studios, since we are located on the second floor with beautiful center city views, with over 4,000 square feet in both locations.
When looking for CEG, just look out for the United Check Cashing on the first floor and Love Park Pizza is on the left of our entrance door on Ridge & Fairmount Avenue.
CEG Performing Arts Academy is located in a historical building built back in 1890. It has High Ceilings with Art deco artwork, Huge window views of the City of Philadelphia, and a spacious dance room. We have 2 big stages complete with 2 DJ booths for sound and lighting, Wall to wall mirrors with 2 sets of Ballet Bars, Hardwood floors with Marley dance floor layover capabilities, 16 Ceiling Fans & Lights, a balcony area used for storage of chairs and tables, and taping shows.
Our office /waiting room area is equipped with 50 "inch TVs all around the room and plenty of magazines to read while you wait for your class. We have a mini kitchen and a small kitchen for employees and teaching staff at both locations. CEG also has 5 spaces or soundproof rooms for Pro Tools recording studios fully equipped for all your Sound recording (Protools) and Video editing (Final Cut Pro) needs on your computer. It is available for rental at great daily rates.
Both Dance Studio / Stage: This studio is an ideal setting for rehearsals, dance workshops, showings of new work, play readings, and fully-produced performances. CEG has access to a sprung Marley floor (20' wide by 55' deep) which is designed for bare feet and ballet slippers. Amenities include high mirrors, three eight-foot ballet barres, and full surround-sound equipment including a Bluetooth soundbar player, DVD player, VCR, tape deck, and 10 large screen TVs. CEG has a full performance lighting package and sound system (extra charge of $200 and up), and a cyclorama (white & green backdrop).
ROOM RENTAL PRICES:
Rehearsal Space Rental fee:
$25 per Hour (Small Dance Room)**
$50 - Workshop Fee
(If less than 25 People are in the room**)
$50 per hour (Big Dance Room)**
$100 - Workshop Fee
(If less than 25 People are in the room**):
Recording Studios Space Room Rental:
3 Small Recording Studios -$25 per hour
1 Big Recording studio - $50 per hour
Event Rooms Rental:
Small Dance Room Rental (1000 sq. Feet):
$100 per hour**
Big Dance Room (3000 sq. Feet):
$200 per hour**
(If more than 40 People are in the room its considered an event rental**):
* A $200.00 security deposit is required to secure a date.
* $100.00 Mandatory Cleaning fee for all Events, Parties or Shows
* A $100.00 Security Deposit for all Rehearsal Space rentals is required
to secure a date.
* $50.00 Mandatory Cleaning fee for all Rehearsal space rentals.
* Security deposit will NOT BE REFUNDED if your event is canceled.
* Security deposit will be returned by check or Cashapp within 7 days after the event, but a $100/$50 cleaning fee will be deducted from the deposit.
* Full Payment must be paid 7 days prior to the event.
* 1 hour set-up time and 1 hour clean-up time is included in the price for all events. ***Except for rehearsal and workshop space rental (30 Minutes total), it's 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the event is included and can only be used for clean up or set up time. Any extra time must be added to the hourly rate of $1 per minute after 15 minutes.
* Clean-up Time must start ½ Hour before the event ends.
* All areas must be cleaned up and returned as was received.
* All Trash is your Responsibility to take to the dumpster outside.
* Additional Charges for no cleaning, finishing party after paid time, or destruction of property will cause a forfeit of partial or all your deposit.
* If you wish to rent the studio for events, a minimum of 4 hours must be scheduled before 11:00 pm. All events must end no later than 11 pm.
* If additional time is desired payment must be paid at that moment at the party but cash only.
* Both kitchens cannot be used for prepping and or storing food.
* NO COOKING IS ALLOWED.
* A Dumpster is provided for your trash disposal at the rear of the parking lot.
* Please keep the parking lot free from trash and noise.
* NO SMOKING or ALCOHOL is permitted in the building at any time. All smoking must be done outside in the small studio or on our patio in the big studio. Any property damage will cause a forfeit of partial or all your deposit as well as other fees for carelessness.
* NO ONE WILL BE SERVED ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
* All equipment rental (Projector, Mics, mic stands, extra lighting, etc. is available upon request for a small extra rental fee.
* Event Insurance is needed for every event and space rental and can be purchase on https://www.theeventhelper.com website or you can use your own private company insurance.
COI -Certificate of Insurance must be written to certify to:
CEG Performing Arts Academy & CEG Studios
C/O-Cristina Elena Guzman
682-686 N Broad street - 2nd floor
1402-1406 Ridge Avenue - 2nd floor
1408-1410 Ridge Avenue - Parking lot
Philadelphia PA 19130
IN HOUSE SERVICES:
* Rental of Professional Equipment (House Music System, Music Equipment, etc. - $200* and up!!
* Performing Arts Theme Party - $250 – (Karaoke, Games, Prizes)
* Cleaning person $200.00 fee if you do not clean up well after your party. (Excluded Trash)
* House security required for large events. The in-house service fee is $150.00 for each person.
* If coat room service is necessary, a service fee of $50.00 will be requested.
* In House DJ at your service for $250.00 and up.
* EVENT PLANNER ALSO AVAILABLE.
* All arrangements and requests must be made and scheduled at the time of the signing of the contract.
* 10 Tables, 100 Chairs, 2 Trash cans, 4 Drink Buckets, 10 Food Tray Holders, etc., it can all be available upon request for an extra rental fee of $2 per chair or $4 per table. (All table and chair rentals for events, rental lessee must help with the bringing them down and returning them to and from storage area.)
* Rental space available for Private Parties, Events, Showcases, Auditions, Weddings, Birthdays, Baby Showers, Dance Workshops, Photography, Music Videos, Rehearsals, TV Shows and etc.
CEG Performing Arts Academy
684 North Broad Street
CEG Performing Arts Academy
1406 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19130
215 236-1300 215 236-1300
FREE PARKING LOT LOCATED AT:
1408-1410 Ridge Avenue,
Philadelphia, PA 19130