- FEES: A registration fee is due for initial enrollments, September of each year, and when six (6) months or more has lapsed between
attendances of classes.
- The Yearly Membership Fee is $25 per person or $40 per
- The Yearly Membership Fee for Returning students is $15 per person
and $30 per family.
- Tuition fees must be paid prior to the start of
class, and thereafter, every four (4) weeks for dance classes. There are no refunds or deductions for
- Students owing tuition from the previous month will not be allowed to
participate in class until the balance due is paid in full.
OPTIONS: CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDERS, DEBIT, and VISA & MASTER CARDS. There is a $30 fee for checks that are returned for NSF. ALL CREDIT CARD
PAYMENTS ARE SUBJECTED TO A 5% ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR SERVICE FEES. Checks should be made payable to
CEG Performing Arts Academy or CEG.
PERMITS: You will be given a parking permit for the CEG
parking lot purposes only. It must be exhibited on the dashboard of your car. This permit is not transferable and will be seized if
exhibited by someone other than the named student. There is a $10.00 fee for lost or misplaced
permit cards and $2.00 fee for each time you forget your permit card. This
permit remains property of CEG Performing Arts Academy and must be surrendered upon request.
- LATE FEES:
There will be a 10% late fee for late tuition payments.
A 7-day grace period is allowed before a 10% late fee is applied.
- WEEKLY PAYMENT
PLANS are available for all classes, which students are enrolled and
must be paid prior to entering classes. Students wishing to pay for single classes will be charged $12-$30.00 per
class, plus the $25.00 registration fee. These students do not have a guaranteed position.
- MONTHLY PAYMENT
PLANS are available for all classes, which students are enrolled in year-round.
- The first and last month's tuition is due upon
registration along with the appropriate membership fee.
- Monthly tuition is due by the 1st day of each
- A 7-day grace period is allowed before a 10% late fee is applied.
- An additional 10% late fee will be applied for each
month a payment is overdue thereafter.
- CEG Performing Arts Academy does not mail monthly
- Students receive a tuition statement with payment amount and
due dates upon registration.
- Tuition remains the same whether is a long (5-week) or short (3-week)
month, regardless of absences.
- Late registered student registrations who are accepted will be
- REFUNDS / EARLY
not given for any paid tuition plans.
- If at any time you need TO WITHDRAW FROM A CLASS YOU MUST
NOTIFY THE OFFICE IN WRITING, THIRTY DAYS PRIOR TO
- You will be financially responsible for all class fees regardless of
attendance or withdraw.
- We do not give credits or refunds for any missed classes.
TRANSFERS: CEG Performing Arts Academy does allow students to transfer into another department or class. No
Tuition Refunds Given.
- ATTENDANCE: Attendance is
mandatory for all CEG classes.
- Any group class that is Missed by the student, CEG Academy
will not credited it to the next
month of class and cannot be made up.
- All missed classes must be paid in full. ALL
STUDENTS will be charged for missed classes.
CLOSINGS: CEG observes some Federal holidays (Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of
July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years). The studio closes for three weeks in August after our Summer Broadway
Day Camp showcase production. Classes missed due to holidays will not
- We will only cancel classes if we
have fewer than 3 people in each class.
- If you are enrolled in a canceled class
you will be placed on a waiting list until the class has over 3
- If there is a shortage of students in your
class, and you have already paid for your classes in full, WE WILL HONOR YOUR
CLASS but as a private half hour
- If it begins to snow or weather is bad,
please check the website 1 hour prior to class time for an update on
- Often if the School District of
Philadelphia is closed due to bad weather, we are also closed as well. Our policy is Safety
- CEG will always honor any classes that are
canceled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Students may stop by the office to
schedule a makeup and fill out a makeup form at least 48 hours prior
to the makeup.
- Makeup requests will not be handled over
- No refunds or credits will be
- Parents will be charged a $1.00 per minute when dancers are not picked up
within 15 minutes following the end of class.
- Chewing gum and smoking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the
- No foods or drinks are allowed in the facility, except water.
- Children are not allowed ON OR NEAR THE STAIRS or in the other
- Parents are responsible for any damage done by their children.
- Management is not responsible for misplaced, lost or stolen personal
14. REQUIRED UNIFORM FOR DANCE CLASSES:
- Dance shoes (jazz, ballet, ballet or tap), the appropriate dance uniform (e.g., black
leotard, black jazz pants, black jazz top, ballet skirt, and black tights), and a plastic container with a top for
- Please refer to required uniform information sheet for the class that
you are enrolled in.
- Students not wearing the proper uniform will not be allowed to
participate in class.
- For safety and sanitary reasons students are asked to wear long hair in a
bun and with a hairnet, and jewelry and gum is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not wear DANCE SHOES outdoors! Students wearing dance
shoes outdoors will not be allowed in the studio.
- Please use a separate pair of shoes for walking outdoors.
- Help us keep our studio floors in good condition by observing our
15. MAJOR ACADEMY PERFORMANCES
- Four times a year students are invited to participate in our Fall, Winter,
Spring, and Summer Musical showcases.
- All the students are offered the opportunity to perform in our recital
providing they have attended classes regularly.
Performing Arts Academy COMPANY:
- This is a prestigious, audition based student-performing group of singers,
dancers, models and actors.
- Students perform upon invitation by companies, community organizations,
local schools, parades, talent showcases and churches.
- CEG Company rehearses once a week on Friday nights. Audition based only!
IN A FREIND WEEK:
- Students are encouraged to bring a friend to class and share their
- They will need a Guest Pass to be allowed to take the one class for Free.
- We will offer a CEG Membership monthly package to them and
If your Friend signs up for monthly classes at CEG, you will receive
20% off your next monthly tuition payment.
- Your Guest is only allowed One Guest Pass per month for that one class.
- Students must bring in a different Guest Every Month.
- Guest Offer only good for Group Classes Only.
- Outside the dance room, there is a bulletin board that will have updated
information each month. Please take time to read this information carefully.
FEE: $125. Each student is required to pay a $125 Recital fee to cover the cost of
tickets and programs for each show (Fall, Winter, & Spring Sessions). This fee will provide them with 10
tickets per show and a Quarter page Picture Ad in the program book. This fee may be
paid in full at the time of registration or for your convenience in five
installments of $25 due every other week for 10 weeks for each school session. All fees are non-refundable.
- SHOWCASE COSTUME
FEES: $40 EACH COSTUME.
This is a mandatory fee if you are in the show. Students who participate
in the recital, will be required to purchase one costume per class.
The studio will order costumes 5-6 weeks prior to the recital date.
Cost of the costumes is subject to change but is currently estimated between $40.00 -
$70.00 each. All fees are non-refundable.
- CEG TEE SHIRTS:
$15 - Every student who participates in this event gets a Annual Student Showcase tee shirt. The cost of
the tee shirt is $15. This is a mandatory fee if you are in the show.
- DVD VIDEO :
$30 - each year a professional videographer videotapes
the Annual Student Showcase. CEG does not make any profit from this video. During our recital Video Taping is not permitted. All fees are
PICTURES: $15 to $40 depending upon package purchased.
Showcase photographs will be taken at the studio. Picture packages must
be PAID IN FULL
at the studio on picture day. All fees are non-refundable.
LESSONS: Will be made-up for excused absences only, illness,
(verified by a doctor's note), a death in the family, or a religious activity. Make-up lessons need to be scheduled within
two weeks of the missed lesson and are limited to 1 excused absence per semester. If you are late for your
scheduled lesson you are obligated to pay for your class in full and only receive the remainder amount of time left
of your lesson.
No Extra time will be added. Once your private lesson is scheduled,
you cannot reschedule unless you notify us within 24-hour notice of
Young students need to maintain their focus in class, therefore it is very important to keep distractions to a minimum. Please have your child take care of any restroom needs prior to
class. We know parents enjoy watching their youngsters, but we ask that you please not stand at the studio doorway during class. Young students end up focusing on the doorway rather than the
teacher. Teachers often invite parents in at the end of class to show what they’ve learned.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to having your student in our academy!
• We shall arrive to class on time
fully dressed and ready to go.
• We shall not chew gum or bring
food or drink into the studio.
• We shall not wear dance shoes
outside & will carry dance shoes in a dance bag.
• We shall keep our dance bags hanging up in the lobby at all
• We shall wear a clean and neat uniform leotard for each
• We shall label all dance shoes and dance gear with our full
• We shall keep our dance gear in the dressing room and keep the
• We shall keep our cell phones
off or on mute while in dance class.
• We shall keep our cell phones and all electronics in the lobby
in our assigned places.
• We shall have our hair secured off our face and neck before
• We shall use a deodorant daily and refrain from wearing jewelry
• We shall keep good conduct and quiet voices in the
• We shall go to the bathroom before class.
• We shall keep our hands off the mirrors.
• We shall speak respectfully to the teachers and to one
• We shall not make unnecessary conversation or noise while in
• We shall not hang on the dance bars.
• We shall not sit down or run during class unless instructed by
• We shall not miss class except for valid
• We shall practice at home and be prepared for class even if
absent the week prior.
• We shall be positive and proceed with a “can do
• We shall politely ask dance – related questions in
• We shall use strong arms, stretched feet, and proper body
• We shall use 100 percent of our energies while in
• We shall not gossip or put down other